Field Map and Facility Rules
Please note that the drive is a one way. Vehicles must enter from the east entrance and exit to the West. We may not use the exit north of the overflow parking lot.
The State Hospital allows us to use their fields at no charge, and they only impose modest rules on us. We must obey their rules or risk losing our facility.
1. Parking is permitted only in the gravel lot. When the lot is full, we may park west of the tall pine trees. Handicap parking is reserved for those who display a handicap tag or license plate. You may not park in a handicap spot if you do not have a handicap tag or plate. Only Directors are permitted to park behind the concession stand.
2. Smoking, alcohol, and other drugs are not permitted anywhere on the State Hospital grounds.
3. No pets are permitted on the State Hospital grounds except service animals. If you bring a service animal to the fields, you must bring documentation showing that it is a service animal.
4. All trash must be placed into trash receptacles.
5. Only registered players may participate in training and games.
6. All children must be supervised at all times while at the facility.
7. During games, only players and coaches may be on the bench side of the field. All parents and spectators must be on the opposite side of the field and not behind either goal.
8. Weather: The Club’s Board of Directors will close the fields if warranted. If the fields are not closed, coaches are responsible for ensuring the safety of their players.
9. The State Hospital is home to many residents. We must be respectful of them and avoid interfering with them. Everyone should be cognizant of their surroundings at all times.