Field Map and Facility Rules
Please note that the drive is a one way. Vehicles must enter from the east entrance and exit to the West. We may not use the exit north of the overflow parking lot.
The State Hospital allows us to use their fields at no charge, and they only impose modest rules on us. We must obey their rules or risk losing our facility.
1. Parking is permitted only in the gravel lot. When the lot is full, we may park west of the tall pine trees.
2. Smoking, alcohol, and other drugs are not permitted anywhere on the State Hospital grounds.
3. No pets are permitted on the State Hospital grounds except service animals.
4. All trash must be placed into trash receptacles.
5. Only registered players may participate in training and games.
6. All children must be supervised at all times while at the facility.
7. During games, only players and coaches may be on the bench side of the field. All parents and spectators must be on the opposite side of the field and not behind either goal.
8. Weather: The Club’s Board of Directors will close the fields if warranted. If the fields are not closed, coaches are responsible for ensuring the safety of their players.
A. Temperature: If the temperature is above freezing, the fields will be open. If there is precipitation, the fields will remain open unless the temperature is below 45 degrees.
B. Storms: If there is thunder or lightning within 30 miles, all activity will be cancelled or suspended until there has been no thunder or lightning for 30 minutes. If there are storm warnings, the fields will be closed.
9. The State Hospital is home to many residents. We must be respectful of them and avoid interfering with them. Everyone should be cognizant of their surroundings at all times.